Monday, March 15, 2010

AN INTERVIEW ON HOW MEDIA CONTENTS AFFECT THE LIVES OF ITS AUDIENCE

Speaking to a friend, Berny Mark is the best Tv programme he likes to watch most. According to him, it is a 30 minute program, which starts from 7:30pm to 8:00pm,Mondays -Fridays.
"I watch it because, it makes me laugh. it helps me reduce stress", my friend told me, this is the reason behind his attitude towards the program. This program runs simultaneously with prime time news on many Tv stations. Because of this, he watches the program 3 times weekly.
"Berny Mark has influencing me so much," he said. "Now, I turn to make fun of almost everything and everybody." He thinks he is influencing his friends also by encouraging them to crack jokes when they are with him. Above all, he hopes to be the best clown on GIJ campus (probably because of Berny Mark).

No comments:

Post a Comment